UNDER CONSTRUCTION!

Since it has been quite a long time since we have been active, we are going to be Under Construction for a while - trying new fonts, designs, and updating our sidebar stuff. Hopefully we will get it how we like it soon so it won't change too much!

Also - Can someone tell me how to get rid of the giant gap below this notice - I cannot figure out how to do it - thanks!!




Thursday, August 6, 2015

Ok technically she isn't my cat........

Wow, two posts in a row!  Ok, so I don't plan to complain about work anymore on here, because my goal is just to not think about work if I am not there.  But the field guys I work with (or sadly used to work with since many have left) are awesome, even if there are other issues.  Two of them are huge animal lovers like me.  One (who left a few weeks ago) was a dog person, but then one day in the winter his dog wouldn't come in (which was very unusual).  He went to find her (him - I can't remember to be honest) and she was snuggled up to a white cat in the snow - he wouldn't leave her and she had no tags, collar or anything. So he took in that cat, and then adopted another so she would have a friend (and had dogs already).  And then the other one well, he is now the proud parent of the little girl below - he texted me this picture on Sunday and it is obvious she is already fitting in quite well from the picture below.  The guys are the reason I am still there - with the way things are going they may all be gone soon, so then I won't have to feel bad about leaving them in the lurch.  But they are awesome and they are why I am still there. 
 
Anyway that is the last thing I will be saying about that place, unless I get more cute pics like this of course!
 
And tomorrow (or Saturday or the next time I post - hopefully soon!) I will let you know which tuxie it is in that last picture from yesterday.  To be honest if I hadn't taken the picture it might be tough for me to tell - sometimes if one is sitting in the window so I can't see their face or feet, I can't tell who it is right away so I know it might be tough to guess!
 


5 comments:

Summer at sparklecat.com said...

OMC, what an adorable little cutie!

Brian's Home Blog said...

Such good looking sweeties and such a nice family!

meowmeowmans said...

Cute pictures! We are glad you guys are back blogging. You have been missed! :)

Connie - Tails from the Foster Kittens said...

oh what a cutie.. and what a great story

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

Your friend is awesome! Hr nor only took in one cat but got her friends! More people need to be like him!