UNDER CONSTRUCTION!

Since it has been quite a long time since we have been active, we are going to be Under Construction for a while - trying new fonts, designs, and updating our sidebar stuff. Hopefully we will get it how we like it soon so it won't change too much!

Also - Can someone tell me how to get rid of the giant gap below this notice - I cannot figure out how to do it - thanks!!




Wednesday, August 5, 2015

PICTURES!!!!

Ok so this is a bunch of pictures that I think are cute of the kitties that I don't think have ever been posted before. I haven't really had a chance to get back into visiting yet (amazingly work has gotten worse - 2 guys have quit since my last post) but I wanted to at least post some pics in the mean time, 
 
Stella (aka Stelly-Bean)

Stella upside-down

Stella in a Box

Sleepy Barney

Gus playing on the stairs

Virgil

Trixie Belle (not a fan of the flash so hard to get a really good pic of her)

Gus and Stella snuggling

Trixie Bell

Virgil - blurry but it just makes me laugh - he has cupcake on his nose

More cupcake nose

Barney and Lola - they don't really get along but will sleep by each other - weird

Gus and Stella again - he loves using the other cats as a leg rest

Barney - he looks how I feel (headachey - but I think he was really just sleepy)

Barney loves to be all snuggled in blankets - really the only cat who does

Can you guess which tuxie cat this is? Virgil or Trixie Belle?

7 comments:

meowmeowmans said...

All of you are so cute! Thanks for sharing these terrific photos. We hope work improves at some point. It sounds dreadful. :(

We think (well, it's a total guess...) the tuxie is Trixie Belle

Summer at sparklecat.com said...

I love the photos - and that kitty must be Trixie Bell because I think I see a touch of white on her nose!

Andrea and the Celestial Kitties said...

Love love love all the pictures! They are all so cute!! I think the mystery tuxie is Virgil. The fur is longer, no? So good to see you all again!

Rene said...

Yeah, you're back! They are all so cute--and we still can't get over that Sadie looks a lot like Stella. We guess it's Trixie because she has white on her chin and I maybe see a little of that? That's a hard one!

Brian's Home Blog said...

Those were all so cute and Barney gave me the giggles!

Connie - Tails from the Foster Kittens said...

that snuggling leg thing is adorable!!

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

Great pictures. That is Trixie! Glad you are coming back. I have been away a lot, too. I hope with fall coming on, I will be home more and now that I got a new computer, I hope to get back in the swing!