UNDER CONSTRUCTION!

Since it has been quite a long time since we have been active, we are going to be Under Construction for a while - trying new fonts, designs, and updating our sidebar stuff. Hopefully we will get it how we like it soon so it won't change too much!

Also - Can someone tell me how to get rid of the giant gap below this notice - I cannot figure out how to do it - thanks!!




Monday, November 30, 2015

Quick Fire Update

Hi Everyone!  Ok, so here is a quick fire update.  We are still stuck at Brad's parents house, with all the cats in one room.  Which is so not easy.  Stella is drinking less a got a bladder infection (better now after meds and can I just tell you I have never had a cat that was so easy to give medicine too).  And now today Virgil has a bald patch on the back of his head - he didn't have it when I left for work.  So I am now trying to see if he did it himself (in the spot it is in that seems unlikely) or if someone else is pulling out his fur (due to stress of being stuck in one room for so long).  I wish I could let them out a bit but right now it just isn't possible - we are lucky to have anyplace to stay at all with all six of them.  We should be getting back in the house in about three weeks and I really hope they can hold it together until then - they are doing ok but I am sure this is really getting to them - I know it is really getting to me.  And with the internet here it is so hard to do anything - it is like super slow and I can't figure out why. 

We don't have any pics to share today - they are on my phone and on top of everything else, someone (Virgil is my guess, since he loves to knock stuff off tables) knocked my phone off the desk (like launched it really) and it is acting crazy now.

So anyway, I will hopefully be more regular with the blogging once we are back in the house - it will be a lot easier then.  I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving and hope to see you again at least once before Christmas!!

No comments: