UNDER CONSTRUCTION!

Since it has been quite a long time since we have been active, we are going to be Under Construction for a while - trying new fonts, designs, and updating our sidebar stuff. Hopefully we will get it how we like it soon so it won't change too much!

Also - Can someone tell me how to get rid of the giant gap below this notice - I cannot figure out how to do it - thanks!!




Thursday, March 17, 2011

Happy St. Patricks Day!

I only have a quick minute while the meeting folks are away - visiting is like impossible this week and by the time I get home my head is pounding (and last night I made split pea soup that took a lot of my time too). So I wanted to say that I love you all and miss you all and we will be back asap - I know I will post for Gus and Stella's first birthday on 3/31 but visits/posts will be sporadic til then between meetings and the end of fiscal year stuff (and el jerko being here all the time). I am super depressed because of work and the lack of visiting makes is worse but I know there is a light at the end of the tunnel called April 1! So in the meantime, here is a repost from St. Patricks Day Past! And thanks to everyone who came by for Lola's Birthday - she loved it! I will try to get some pics/vids up soon (I know I owe you the one of Trixie/Stella together and I have some great Lola videos from her Birthday). Hugs to everyone and I hope that everyone is doing ok - we are always purring for all our blog friends!! (Oh, and the funny part is that I said in this post from 2010 that I am reposting that "this is from last year" so obviously I reposted then too!)

Barney St. Pats

st pats day 1

Ok, one is from last year, but that is ok, it is still cute.

HAPPY ST PATRICK'S DAY EVERYONE!!

14 comments:

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Pea soup - Mom says YUM - and the perfect color for today:)

Happy St. Patrick's Day to you!!!

Woos ~ O'Phantom, O'Thunder, and O'Ciara

Cat and DOG Chat With Caren said...

Well I didn't know you last year so this was brand new for me! The photo is too cute! Happy St.Patrick's Day to you!
I hope April 1st comes fast for you too!

Noll's Nip said...

Happy St. Paddy's Day. Love your Blingees :)

Old Kitty said...

Yay for sparkly green kitties!! Wonderful! Happy St Patrick's all at Amy and the House of Cats!! Take care
x

Kea said...

Happy St. Paddy's Day! We think there must be more beans like our mom who don't remember what was posted last year, so it's all new...every year! Ha!

-Fuzzy Tales

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Ellen Whyte said...

Have a nice green beer evening.

Catsparella said...

Happy St. Patrick's Day to you, too! :)

White Dog Blog said...

Happy St. Patrick's Day. We are wishing on all our four-leaf clovers that your situation becomes more tolerable and that all of the kitties stay healthy and happy!

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

Happy St Paddy's Day! We are glad The Big Thing happily wore the green here today, as we dont like wearing annything.

Milo and Alfie Marshall said...

Happy St Patrick's Day! We'd like to KISS yoo all!

Anonymous said...

And we're purring that things ease up for you! We'll send kisses whether you are Irish or not!

Sagira said...

How cute! I hope you all had a great St. Patty's day. :)

Remington said...

We understand busy....don't worry -- Ozabella still talks non-stop about Gustin!