UNDER CONSTRUCTION!

Since it has been quite a long time since we have been active, we are going to be Under Construction for a while - trying new fonts, designs, and updating our sidebar stuff. Hopefully we will get it how we like it soon so it won't change too much!

Also - Can someone tell me how to get rid of the giant gap below this notice - I cannot figure out how to do it - thanks!!




Tuesday, September 15, 2009

So no pics yesterday...

by the time I got home I had an awful migrane. So no computing occurred at that time. But I do have a nice cat story. I had taken some Aleve, which helps my head but can bug my stomach. I woke up in the middle of the night with heartburn (but the headache was finally gone) so I took some Tums, which are next to the bed, and Kirzon, who was sleeping on the pillows above my head, thought it was cat treats so he came down by me and sat down. At the same time Barney woke up and came up to sleep on my chest under my chin, only to find Kirzon taking up part of the space. He was wary at first but I petted him and he laid down a few inches from Kirzon. He kept inching forward until he was near Kirzon, and then he tried to snuggle with him under Kirzons chin - that didn't work out too well but Kirzon did let him lay on him with his head on his side! This was very exciting because most of the time they aren't like that. I had to keep petting them both so they knew it was ok, but they stayed that way for about 10 minutes. It was very exciting. When I stopped petting to let them sleep, Kirzon went back to the pillows and Barney moved to his planned spot. A few minutes later Barney heard Kirzon snoring, and he sat up but I told him it wasn't growling it was snoring, and he seemed to understand it was ok and laid back down.

Usually, snuggling only occurrs with Floyd and Kirzon or Floyd and Lola - any other pictures where they are together happen because I put them together while sleepy, and don't last very long. This was voluntary so it was very exciting!

Now if I can just get Virgil to snuggle with Barney it would be great!

I promise picture later - have to get some before pics of Barney!

10 comments:

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

That is great! Sorry about the headache.

umi_e said...

hope you get well totally...

*hugs*

Anonymous said...

Awww!!! That's great news! King and Pandora (who are siblings) are ALWAYS lying together. Skeeter is a loner, unless she's on my lap! If every living thing in the world were to disappear, but me, Skeeter would be the HAPPIEST cat ever!

Jasmim said...

This is good ^^
Have a nice day !!

SeaThreePeeO said...

Migraines are the worst! I am glad that you're over it now.

Sounds very much like the relationship that Thomas and Cahrlie have. Who knows, maybe they will become good friends!

The Creek Cats said...

Great snuggling story!
Hope your head is feeling better. Our mom has the dreaded migraine, going on day two.

Brian's Home Blog said...

Snuggling is always good, anytime, any place!!!

Luna und Luzie said...

Oh I´m so sorry to read about your migrane. I know how you feel, I also have that pain since years.
Hope you feel better now.
Love to read the story. My cat are always near me when I have migrain.

The Kitty Krew said...

Awwww, that's a lovely kitty story. We're so happy to hear they managed to get along for a bit.

We hope your head is all better today! Our Mommy gets bad headaches too and it's no fun.

Purrs and hugs,
The Kitty Krew

The Island Cats said...

It's nice when the kitties get along...'specially when it's unexpected! Hope your head feels better...