UNDER CONSTRUCTION!

Since it has been quite a long time since we have been active, we are going to be Under Construction for a while - trying new fonts, designs, and updating our sidebar stuff. Hopefully we will get it how we like it soon so it won't change too much!

Also - Can someone tell me how to get rid of the giant gap below this notice - I cannot figure out how to do it - thanks!!




Monday, August 24, 2009

Just a Quicky

Hi all - if you have mentioned that you are interested in doing paw it forward but haven't heard from me, it is because I got behind with my stupid headache on Saturday. I will be emailing everyone today about it. I had 4 people who commented they would like to participate, so I am trying to do some adjusting and get everyone taken care of!

7 comments:

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

Take it easy, you will catch up!

The Kitty Krew said...

No worries on the paw it forward, and if you need to drop one so you're only doing 3, feel free to leave us off since we're receiving another one already. We wouldn't mind, and wouldn't want to overburden you (or short anyone else)! :)

Purrs and hugs,
The Kitty Krew

Anonymous said...

Ugh. I think you passed your headache on to me....I think Ibuprofen and CHOCOLATE will take care of it. *wink*

Brian's Home Blog said...

Oh no, we hopes your head hurt gets all better!

HubbleSpacePaws said...

Hope you're feelin' better... I got behind at the end of last week and am only now checking in on you!

Yay for the successful vet visit! And yay on folks saying yes to paw it forward (I would have said yes, had I read it in time! Can I still?)

Lisa

My Mind's Eye said...

Hi Amy we love your new opening page.
Very nice....shows everyone's best side too.
Madi and Mom

The Taylor CatSSSSS said...

We hope that you feel better soon!

We have missed visiting with you!!!

Love, uSSSSS