UNDER CONSTRUCTION!

Since it has been quite a long time since we have been active, we are going to be Under Construction for a while - trying new fonts, designs, and updating our sidebar stuff. Hopefully we will get it how we like it soon so it won't change too much!

Also - Can someone tell me how to get rid of the giant gap below this notice - I cannot figure out how to do it - thanks!!




Monday, June 15, 2009

Oh my goodness...

I am so wanting to go get Barney! I am going to visit him at the vets on Wednesday and hopefully (keep your fingers and paws crossed out there) he will be getting well enough to come home. He has an upper respiratory infection, which Virgil had as a little kitty too. He was very feisty on Saturday, so I am not worried, but I just miss him. I have a little blanket that we used with Virgil as a baby that I have been rubbing on the kitties so I can take it and he can get to know their smells.

I am also having a lot of trouble getting any box pictures for Friday - no one wants to go in the box anymore (unless they are doing it while I am gone at work). I have a few pictures I took over the weekend to post - I can't exactly remember of who, but I know there are no boxes involved. I will post them when I get home.

2 comments:

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

Hope Barney is well enough to come home!

Tober the Cat said...

I hope Barney is feeling better! My AAB Christine's Kitty used to have to take upper respiratory medicines, and it sounded awful! She said she had to put it on Kitty's eyeballs! Ugh. I hope I never get one of those!