UNDER CONSTRUCTION!

Since it has been quite a long time since we have been active, we are going to be Under Construction for a while - trying new fonts, designs, and updating our sidebar stuff. Hopefully we will get it how we like it soon so it won't change too much!

Also - Can someone tell me how to get rid of the giant gap below this notice - I cannot figure out how to do it - thanks!!




Thursday, May 14, 2009

No pics today

So I got home late today, because I had a couple errands to run. When I got home the cats were more interested in getting some crunchy food than anything else (there are 2 bowls out but there is one they apparently don't like). I got Virgil a few new feather things, because I didn't get a chance to go to the craft store, and I gave him one, and have the others in the bag still on the table. Apparently they must have some sort of smell because he is fascinated by that bag.

So for some reason, Brad has decided that Virgil looks like a spice weasel from Futurama, because of how he looks streched and looking out the window. So now that has become his nickname. He totally doesn't understand that concept.

This is going to be another cleaning weekend, but this time, in addition to the house, two of the cats are going to get a bath. Both Kirzon and Floyd need one - now that Floyd is seeming better, I am not really worried about it - I was a little concerned when he was loosing so much fur, but now he is getting back to his old self, and his old self needed baths. Kirzon has oily fur and dandruff, so he really needs one pretty badly. It isn't the first time they have had baths, but I used to do all three (this is before Virgil was here). Lola really doesn't need one though, and neither does Virgil. I will try and get some pictures of them all wet. It is always a good time to see.

I hope to have some pictures tomorrow too - I have some other stuff to update on the blog and plan to do that this weekend.

Later!!

3 comments:

Quill and Greyson said...

Virgil looks great with his feathers. And a BATH!! Yikes.

Reese =^..^= said...

You are very busy at your house. We are that way too. We'll look forward to your pictures.

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

Baths! I would not want to attempt that with my two!