UNDER CONSTRUCTION!

Since it has been quite a long time since we have been active, we are going to be Under Construction for a while - trying new fonts, designs, and updating our sidebar stuff. Hopefully we will get it how we like it soon so it won't change too much!

Also - Can someone tell me how to get rid of the giant gap below this notice - I cannot figure out how to do it - thanks!!




Friday, May 29, 2009

Kitty Toys!!

So, today we got our order from Supplies4Pets.comwhich is run by the owners of one of our blogfriends, Baby Patches. And boy do I have 3 happy cats right now (Lola isn't really a toy person, other than chasing types, and I don't have that one set up yet). We got a Plague Ratsie, a catnip heart, and a tiger Catnip Kickeroo. Virgil went straight for the mousie, and I knew Kirzon would probably go for the heart (he had one before, but someone barfed on it so we had to throw it away) although I thought he would like the Kickeroo too. He liked both, but the heart, well, stole his heart! Lola investigated, but like I said, she isn't really into that kind of toys (sometimes she plays with the little sparkly balls, but she really likes to chase things if she is going to play). Floyd investigated and played with the Kickeroo, but he was also really interested in the bag the Ratsie was in, which was pretty funny. Boy, I am glad it was in that bag - the smell of the valerian is STRONG - they would have shredded the package if it has been loose! I also got them a Fling-ama-string, which I think Lola will prefer, but I haven't gotten that set up yet. Anyway, if you have the chance, go visit Baby Patches and check out her blog - and take a look at the toys too! Everyone was raving about the Plague Ratsies (yes, that is the name) and boy were they correct with that one!! Here are a few pics of the kitties with their new toys!





6 comments:

Jasmim said...

This should be as fun *-*
I also want to play ^^

Jas & Gi

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

mine love the kickaroo!

Cheyenne -Millie said...

Those look like some really neat toys!!

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

Isn't it just wonderful to received packages like that one?! ENJOY!!!

Daisy said...

Plague Ratsies rule! We almost tore open our package trying to get at it, too.

Baby Patches said...

Oh I just luvs all da pictures! I sorry I didn't gets her sooner. We tries to relax dis weekend a bit and still hads tons to do!

Dat NIP heart pillow, da kickeroo, da Plague Ratsies, and da Fling ama string dey all rock!!

Thanks you so much for sharings da photos and links to us! You guys are da best! *purrrrrrrrs*