UNDER CONSTRUCTION!

Since it has been quite a long time since we have been active, we are going to be Under Construction for a while - trying new fonts, designs, and updating our sidebar stuff. Hopefully we will get it how we like it soon so it won't change too much!

Also - Can someone tell me how to get rid of the giant gap below this notice - I cannot figure out how to do it - thanks!!




Tuesday, February 10, 2009

I have been bad about posting...

Things have been crazy lately so I have not had a chance to post or even take any pictures of the cats - not that much is going on with them, I mean they sleep like 18 hours a day - Virgil not so much but still. Anyway in case I don't get the chance I wanted to post the following for Valentines Day. I made it with the I Can Has Cheezburger Lolcat builder.

funny pictures
moar funny pictures

No comments: