UNDER CONSTRUCTION!

Since it has been quite a long time since we have been active, we are going to be Under Construction for a while - trying new fonts, designs, and updating our sidebar stuff. Hopefully we will get it how we like it soon so it won't change too much!

Also - Can someone tell me how to get rid of the giant gap below this notice - I cannot figure out how to do it - thanks!!




Friday, August 29, 2008

Cat Barf on my Camera Case

So Floyd barfed on my camera case at some point last night. It was only on one of the nylon straps so it came off ok, but it was still pretty gross. And it is a really nice and expensive case. Oh well, I cleaned it and it seems ok now. Anyway, here are some pictures from my camera, which didn't get barfed on.

Virgil and Lola together again!
Super Excited Kitten!

Super Annoyed Cat!

Kirzon Being Bad (More Cats Being Bad Tomorrow!)

Virgil sleeping in what look like a really uncomfortable position (I guess not reallysince he fell asleep like that - check out the itty bitty roof of his mouth!)
What you can't see in this picture is that there is nothing supporting his head - it is just lolling (is that the right term?) backward with his mouth a little open. And after I woke him up he went right back to sleeping that way. What a weirdo!

No comments: