UNDER CONSTRUCTION!

Since it has been quite a long time since we have been active, we are going to be Under Construction for a while - trying new fonts, designs, and updating our sidebar stuff. Hopefully we will get it how we like it soon so it won't change too much!

Also - Can someone tell me how to get rid of the giant gap below this notice - I cannot figure out how to do it - thanks!!




Wednesday, August 5, 2015

PICTURES!!!!

Ok so this is a bunch of pictures that I think are cute of the kitties that I don't think have ever been posted before. I haven't really had a chance to get back into visiting yet (amazingly work has gotten worse - 2 guys have quit since my last post) but I wanted to at least post some pics in the mean time, 
 
Stella (aka Stelly-Bean)

Stella upside-down

Stella in a Box

Sleepy Barney

Gus playing on the stairs

Virgil

Trixie Belle (not a fan of the flash so hard to get a really good pic of her)

Gus and Stella snuggling

Trixie Bell

Virgil - blurry but it just makes me laugh - he has cupcake on his nose

More cupcake nose

Barney and Lola - they don't really get along but will sleep by each other - weird

Gus and Stella again - he loves using the other cats as a leg rest

Barney - he looks how I feel (headachey - but I think he was really just sleepy)

Barney loves to be all snuggled in blankets - really the only cat who does

Can you guess which tuxie cat this is? Virgil or Trixie Belle?

7 comments:

meowmeowmans said...

All of you are so cute! Thanks for sharing these terrific photos. We hope work improves at some point. It sounds dreadful. :(

We think (well, it's a total guess...) the tuxie is Trixie Belle

Summer at sparklecat.com said...

I love the photos - and that kitty must be Trixie Bell because I think I see a touch of white on her nose!

Andrea and the Celestial Kitties said...

Love love love all the pictures! They are all so cute!! I think the mystery tuxie is Virgil. The fur is longer, no? So good to see you all again!

Rene said...

Yeah, you're back! They are all so cute--and we still can't get over that Sadie looks a lot like Stella. We guess it's Trixie because she has white on her chin and I maybe see a little of that? That's a hard one!

Brian said...

Those were all so cute and Barney gave me the giggles!

Tails from the Foster Kittens said...

that snuggling leg thing is adorable!!

Angel and Kirby said...

Great pictures. That is Trixie! Glad you are coming back. I have been away a lot, too. I hope with fall coming on, I will be home more and now that I got a new computer, I hope to get back in the swing!