UNDER CONSTRUCTION!

Since it has been quite a long time since we have been active, we are going to be Under Construction for a while - trying new fonts, designs, and updating our sidebar stuff. Hopefully we will get it how we like it soon so it won't change too much!

Also - Can someone tell me how to get rid of the giant gap below this notice - I cannot figure out how to do it - thanks!!




Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Ok so we were gone longer than planned again!

So I have no idea what is up with blogger since I have been gone - it looks like it has gone wacko. 

Sorry we disappeared so long again - my job is just so so horrible - 4 people have already quit, everyone has gone to HR about the manager and they just don't care and do nothing, so I am trying to find a new job.

But the cats - the cats are good.  Crazy, but good.  Sleeping for the most part right now.  Virgil is in the kitchen talking to Brad to try to get his attention - Virgil is totally a daddy's boy.  Trixie is a mama's girl though, so we each have a Tuxie that prefers us.  The others are about equal but usually sit by me (I am the food giver after all).  I have some pics that I found that I want to post - there is this great one of Gus I am going to post today (I hope if it works - again - no clue what is up with blogger).  Ok, maybe two.  The first one I just love that he is winking, like "hey, here's looking at you babe".  The second is just cute.  He loves to play on the stairs, which is really fun, except he has the most insane claws (like they are whatever it is that Wolverine's claws are made of - why can't I remember the name of it) and they go straight into your finger if you are not careful - like I swear he has hit bone.  He isn't being mean, he is just playing but boy does it hurt. 

 
 

7 comments:

meowmeowmans said...

Hi there, pals! It's really nice seeing you again!

We're so sorry about your job; it sounds horrible, and we hope you find a new one soon.

Glad to hear the cats, you and Brad are all doing okay otherwise. :)

Summer at sparklecat.com said...

OMC, look at those huge paws! My human is glad she works for herself - she would go crazy if she hated her job!

Andrea and the Celestial Kitties said...

Yay! So glad to see you!! Glad everyone is good, but sorry about the job situation.
So someone has adamantium claws huh? I have one or two like that too! (I am sure that's not spelled right, but since its probably made up, I guess I can spell it any ol' way I want, right?)
LOVE the pictures, an especially the wink!

Brian's Home Blog said...

Nice to see you pop in the Blogosphere today! Glad all is well with the crew and you!

Connie - Tails from the Foster Kittens said...

I too am sorry to hear about your job. I've had ones like that and they are absolutely miserable and infect your whole life no matter how hard you try not to let them. Wishing you only positive things

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

Gus, you are a sweetie. We miss you guys a lot!

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

SO many times we've wondered about all of woo!

How nice to see woo bakhk!

Woo know I'm all about the khytties ;-)

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
PeeEssWoo: Sorry about the job thing - it just sukhks when humans treat each other like THAT!