UNDER CONSTRUCTION!

Since it has been quite a long time since we have been active, we are going to be Under Construction for a while - trying new fonts, designs, and updating our sidebar stuff. Hopefully we will get it how we like it soon so it won't change too much!

Also - Can someone tell me how to get rid of the giant gap below this notice - I cannot figure out how to do it - thanks!!




Thursday, August 4, 2011

Bora Bora Day with Barney!

Hi Everyone! This is Barney. I get to do the blog today, because my beautiful girlfriend Gracie is hosting a special day - Bora Bora day!



See she decided to take a trip there because her mom wasn't able to help her blog like she wanted - this way her mom didn't need to worry about blogging and she got to take a nice trip! And of course, I had to join in the fun - except that well, I only got one picture of myself lounging on the beach among the seashells before I got sleepy and didn't have the chance to take any pictures. But here is the one that I did get!


I did have a wonderful time in Bora Bora vacationing with beautiful Gracie and all my fabulous friends - I hope that you all had fun too!!

16 comments:

Milo and Alfie Marshall said...

We are having a FUN time on Bora Bora! Purrs.

Jans Funny Farm said...

Now that you've napped, come have some fun. We're all enjoying the get together. What a great idea!

Pellie / Penny said...

Beach Volley ball starting in 10min. Or if that's not to your liking someone has shrimp on the barby going and giving away nip ale. Come on get up.

Pawty like you mean it - till the sun sets.

Purrs,
Genghis

Fuzzy Tales said...

We're having a great time on Bora Bora, thanks to Jan! Glad you joined us!

Hannah and Lucy said...

Don't forget to have a romantic stroll along the beach with Gracie.
Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

Brian's Home Blog said...

Just in time for nip volley ball!!!

Old Kitty said...

Awww beautiful Barney!! You've found such a fab collection of seashells on the island!! Enjoy!! Take care
x

Anakin Man said...

Yeah!!
We are having so much fun!!

loves,
IzZY, TriXie and Anakin Man

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

Bora Bora looks like a fun place. Especially with so many kitty friends around!

GreatGranny said...

Barney, you and sweet Gracie have fun on Bora Bora.
xoxo Kassey

Marilia said...

Only I did not go to Bora Bora?

Sweet Purrfections said...

Glad you're having a wonderful time. Maybe Truffle and Beignet can join everyone next year.

Mom Paula

wildcatwoods said...

Sorry we missed Virgil's Gotcha Day - hope it was a happy one. Glad you got to go to Bora Bora! Thank you for your purrs for Chica.

Cats of wildcat woods

White Dog Blog said...

The Bora Bora Party looks like everyone is having a great time! Did you find all those lovely shells for your Sweetie? If you are going to snooze in the warm sand, be sure to put on sunscreen!

Sagira said...

Hope the happy couple has a great time.

Angel Gracie=^o.o^= said...

My dearest Barney. So glad that you made it to Bora Bora. It was such a busy day I was sorry that I missed you but now we are able to have some alone time as all have left here. I will have a photo soon to send to you.
Your girlfriend,
Gracie
xoxoxoxox