So I am very far behind in visiting as usual - this was a crazy weekend but I did get a lot done. The best thing is I got my car back finally - you may remember back in September I was taking Barney to get neutered and the transmission went out, and it along with other problems needed to be fixed. Well, I just got it back this weekend - yay!
The other update is Kirzon - and I was basically right about what is up. He is down a bit (9.5 lbs), and his gums are red, BUT the main issue is an infection on his lip - he keeps rubbing his mouth so that makes sense. So he is on amoxicillin for it - and hates that as much as the other stuff. I got one of those Klaw Kontrol bags so I am going to try using that tonight. I am very happy that is was only his mouth - after Floyd I am so paranoid.
Oh, before I forget, I will be doing the awards for the Extreme Climbing later tonight - and also for the NKC club event Strongcat Competition. With the crazy weekend there was no way I could get it done for an early post.
And I will be catching up on visiting as much as possible - it is much easier to do from work right now because I am so stressed by the time I get home I just need to rest.
So on to our award. We were very lucky to have received the Honest Scrap award from not one but two of our blog friends - Ten Lives and Second Chances and Pirulo Furry's Thoughts
So for this award, as you may know, you have to post 10 honest things about yourself and pass the award along to 10 bloggers. So, to make it easy since I am so backed up I am passing this one on to anyone who hasn't gotten it yet - please feel free to take it for yourself (and tell us 10 honest things of course!)
So now for the 10 things - I am going to post them about myself this time, not the cats, because I just can't think of anything for them right now!
1. I am terrible about getting the mail - I think we get it about 1 time per week. The rest of the time it sits in the mailbox. Unless I am expecting something, I have to really try hard to remember it (see, I thin Brad should get it, because he comes in the door next to the mailbox, and I don't use that door - it would make a lot more sense if he got it - but he forgets too).
2. I am also terrible about getting back to people - I just am so tired all the time, so stuff slips my mind. Then when I finally do remember I feel like a dork for waiting so long, and usually never do it. It is nothing against the other person - it is me being a dork.
3. I am pretty sure I am addicted to Dr. Pepper - I drink it every day. In fact, I think I will have some right now!
4. As I type this, Christina Aguilera is playing on my Zune (it is on my iPod too). I also have Brittany Spears, Barry Manillow and Schoolhouse Rock on it, among other things. There is also stuff in my music collection that I feel like I should have, you know, I should like it because it was popular and hip, but I don't really like it or listen to it.
5. I am saving every page from this years Cute Overload calendar (Virgil is April 15!) because I feel guilty throwing them out.
6. I am a slob (like a huge slob) but sometimes (like this weekend) I go cleaning crazy and get a lot done. This was a good weekend because Brad was messing with some of the computer stuff too, so it was good not to need the computer. I think I did like 10 loads of laundry this weekend. Like, I am literally sore from the amount of cleaning I did.
7. I hate my job so much that it literally makes me sick. I am pretty sure it is why I cry all the time too. And it has me so depressed I haven't even made any jewelry lately, which I love to do.
8. I don't belong to facebook, twitter or any other social networking site. I signed up for MySpace and then after the initial sign up, which took I think 5 minutes, I never went back on. A lot of that is that I have no interest in finding out what is going on with people I used to be friends with because if I did care, I would still be friends with them. And I don't want them to be able to find me either. But I also fear that if I did sign up I wouldn't actually end up having any friends on there - that would totally suck.
9. I have narcolepsy, and when I am tired I ramble - be it talking or typing. So if you see long rambling posts (much like this one) it is because I am tired. I get hypertalkative too - and I alway feel the need to apologize for it to Brad when we are in the car and I can't shut up.
10. On 11/11/11 (2011) I will turn 40.
So, those are my honest things - probably more info then you ever wanted about me. The cats will be handing out the medals for the cat-olympics later today, so don't forget to check back!