UNDER CONSTRUCTION!

Since it has been quite a long time since we have been active, we are going to be Under Construction for a while - trying new fonts, designs, and updating our sidebar stuff. Hopefully we will get it how we like it soon so it won't change too much!

Also - Can someone tell me how to get rid of the giant gap below this notice - I cannot figure out how to do it - thanks!!




Friday, December 4, 2009

Kitties in the Chicago Area need a home!

So, I am in the Chicago area and it just kills me that we can't help these two kitties out, but we just can't accomdate two, and I know we just aren't ready for any new kitties yet. But there are two kitties in need of a home, so if you know anyone in the area willing to take two (they can't be separated) please go visit Daisy's blog and read about them. There is contact info there for more information too.

5 comments:

House of Mystery said...

Whats the time frame we have to work with? I have a friend in Chicago I'll send them the link

JD at I Do Things said...

Thank you so much for sharing the story of Lucky and Minnie! I just put up a post of my own today.

(The owner is the brother of my sister-in-law's sister, and she (my sister-in-law) asked if I could help.)

I so appreciate all the support and good wishes from everyone in the blogging community!

SeaThreePeeO said...

We wish we were closer so we could help. But we're purring our hardest that Minnie and Lucky get their forever home in time for Christmas.

Daisy said...

We are purring our very best for Minnie and Lucky to find a wonderful new Forever home!

JD at I Do Things said...

Good news!

Lucky and Minnie have found a home!

Thank you again so much for helping to spread the word about their plight.

Christmas miracles DO happen!