UNDER CONSTRUCTION!

Since it has been quite a long time since we have been active, we are going to be Under Construction for a while - trying new fonts, designs, and updating our sidebar stuff. Hopefully we will get it how we like it soon so it won't change too much!

Also - Can someone tell me how to get rid of the giant gap below this notice - I cannot figure out how to do it - thanks!!




Monday, October 12, 2009

Sorry for no pictures...

but this weekend totally got away from me. Saturday I got busy cleaning and Sunday I started to put up the Halloween stuff only to realize I needed more stuff, which I couldn't even find. I will try and post some tonight - hopefully the cats will cooperate and do something exciting!

Also I am trying to catch up on visits but it is crazy at work today so it may be a couple days - if I don't get to you right I will be over to say hi when I can!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, we SO understand! Mom gets super bizy too, but we understand! Have fun with your Halloweenie stuff!!! We still have a little more to do!

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

Wekeends have a way of taking on a life of their own! I spent over half of today in a jury pool. Did not get picked.

The Creek Cats said...

Putting up Halloween decorations.....sounds like lots of fun!

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

As fur the khats doing something exciting?

Be khareful what woo ask fur!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Danielle said...

I understand.Today we have a heating guy here, snow, and our daily activities to coordinate.

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

We know all about that "cleaning" stuff. #1 keeps taking about it...

umi_e said...

Just say hi when you can ;) - we understand how busy you are :S

* Enjoy the Holloween Day/Party :)

~ hugs fron us here ~

Angel Ginger Jasper said...

I understand fully.. Mum is having much ther same problems.. Hugs GJ x

The Island Cats said...

Oh it's okay! We know how it is when moms get busy!