UNDER CONSTRUCTION!

Since it has been quite a long time since we have been active, we are going to be Under Construction for a while - trying new fonts, designs, and updating our sidebar stuff. Hopefully we will get it how we like it soon so it won't change too much!

Also - Can someone tell me how to get rid of the giant gap below this notice - I cannot figure out how to do it - thanks!!




Friday, January 23, 2009

Floyd update

Hi all, sorry I haven't been able to update about Floyd - we are doing inventory at work this week and it is crazy here. So we got his liver biopsy back and he does have hepatits along with pancreatitis. He is getting scoped on Monday and we will see how is intestines look. Right now he is on a low residue diet and meds and seems like he is a bit heavier. His belly fur is growing in faster than I expected, which I bet he is happy about. The problem with the new diet is that they don't get to graze on the crunchy food, since it isn't low residue. So I come home to hungry cats. I think I may get the low residue crunchy food, because it is ok for all 4 of them, and then they can graze on that. If you looked at Floyd, you wouldn't know he is sick by the way he acts, perky, hungry, playful, but he just seems so thin - all his fur covers it up a lot but even with that he still seems much smaller.

Anyway, gotta get back to work now - I will be better after inventory is done tomorrow - can I add how much I hate inventory by the way!

T

No comments: