UNDER CONSTRUCTION!

Since it has been quite a long time since we have been active, we are going to be Under Construction for a while - trying new fonts, designs, and updating our sidebar stuff. Hopefully we will get it how we like it soon so it won't change too much!

Also - Can someone tell me how to get rid of the giant gap below this notice - I cannot figure out how to do it - thanks!!




Tuesday, December 30, 2008

S-l-o-w M-o C-a-t

For some reason, sometimes Virgil walks or moves in slow motion. It is mostly when he is trying to sneak up on something - a toy, another cat, someones feet - but sometimes he does it when he knows he is in trouble. He walks really slow and even lifts his paws slow, crouches slow, everything. It is very weird, and very funny. I wish I could get it on video to post. I have never seen a cat move the way he does - the other cats will go slow and be stealthy but this is a totally different type of movement. One day I will hopefully get it on tape and post it.

No comments: