UNDER CONSTRUCTION!

Since it has been quite a long time since we have been active, we are going to be Under Construction for a while - trying new fonts, designs, and updating our sidebar stuff. Hopefully we will get it how we like it soon so it won't change too much!

Also - Can someone tell me how to get rid of the giant gap below this notice - I cannot figure out how to do it - thanks!!




Thursday, August 5, 2010

Time Travel Thursday!

Hi Everyone - sorry I have been bad about posting and commenting lately - work is nuts. So anyway, today's Time Trave Thursday is from October 13, 2009. It is just called "Pictures" but there is some text too. Enjoy!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So here are more pictures from yesterday. It has been crazy stressful at work so I haven't gotten as much blog visiting in as I would like. I am trying to catch up - if I haven't gotten there yet I will try again tomorrow - hopefully I will have time! Plus whenn I get home I am just so tired - so that is why this isn't too long today. Hopefully it will calm down.

Also, I again am hoping these look ok big - it is so hard to tell with thumbnails. We are hoping the new computer will be here soon!!











9 comments:

choink said...

hi thanks for dropping by my blog and saying hi, your cats are beautiful!!! they all look like lovely characters

SASS....Sammy Andy Shelly Sierra said...

We think they are ALL wonderful pics. xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Brian's Home Blog said...

That is a great bunch of pictures!

mayziegal said...

Oh, boy...do we ever understand the busys! Don't worry bouts it, 'kay? We'll all be here when you get back.

And I LUVS all the sweet kitteh pictures. They looks so soft!

Wiggles & Wags,
Mayzie

SeaThreePeeO said...

What a great time travel! Fabulous pictures!

Jacqueline said...

Oct. 13 is my birthday so it was cool to see your post from that day last year!...Great photos, but it's funny to see them without the kittens!...Have a great day...xo...J, Calle, Halle, Sukki

Sagira said...

It is always so much fun to travel back in time. :)

Old Kitty said...

Oh my goodness!! Beautiful Kirzon, dashing Virgil, Amazing Lola and sweet not so little Barney!! Awwwwww! They're gorgeous pics - thanks for sharing!

Take care
x

Chez Cat said...

That was a great bunch of pictures, especially the last one--we love kitty noses!