UNDER CONSTRUCTION!

Since it has been quite a long time since we have been active, we are going to be Under Construction for a while - trying new fonts, designs, and updating our sidebar stuff. Hopefully we will get it how we like it soon so it won't change too much!

Also - Can someone tell me how to get rid of the giant gap below this notice - I cannot figure out how to do it - thanks!!




Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Kitties in CT need a new home

There are two kitty brothers in Connecticut looking for a new home - their mom is a soldier and unfortunately has to give up the 18 month old cuties. You can read more about them HERE and if you or someone you know someone can help them out that would be great!

6 comments:

Marg said...

I wish I could help. That is so sad. There just isn't any room at this inn right now.

loki said...

They both look so adorable. Nanny wishes she could adopt a kitty.

Remington said...

That is so sad....

Old Kitty said...

Oh gosh they're adorable. I hope they find a forever home soon - they're just adorable.

Take care
x

Sagira said...

I hope they can find a new home soon.

tekorin said...

We really hope they will find a forever home soon!