So I am finally posting about our awards - I still aren't sure the one we are missing - if you gave us an award and I haven't mentioned it, I appologize and feel free to say "hey dork, it was us".
So first, we have the Bowler Appreciation Award from Spot and Fiona at Spot and Fiona. We received this from them for helping out with the auction to help with Fiona's medical bills. We were very happy to help out and would gladly help again with any auctions in the future - for Fiona or any other kitties that might need help. Thanks Spot and Fiona!!
And next we have the Sweet Friends Award which we got from the cuties over at kissa-bull, Gurrero, Coco Channel, Brinks, Bella and now newbie Lucky. Gurrero, Coco Channel, Brinks and Bella are a group of cute "pibbles" (their word for pit bulls - which I think should be what they call all pit bulls, because maybe using a cute name will help people understand that pibbles are cute sweeties as long as you don't teach them to be mean - ok, I don't want to get started on that - they are cuties is the point) and Lucky is a daschund/chihuahua mix. This one has some requirements, which are posted below. But, if you get the chance, go visit them - their dad is in the hospital and could use some purrs (plus you have to check out the cuties - and Lucky is really brand new there - like just moved in Monday new).
Ok, so as many of you know the award comes to us and we are to post 10 things that make us happy - so here those are:
1. For all the kitties, that would be treats - any kind will do. Temptations, Pounce, chicken, whipped cream. Any treat, any time!
2. For me, the mom, getting snuggles from the kitties, especially Virgil who isn't much of a snuggler. But all the kitties are great at snuggles!
3. For the kitties, they are very happy to have a wonderful, safe, warm, loving home. They hear stories about kitties who don't and are happy to be inside.
4. For me, the rare times when the cats get along with each other make me happy. With the young ones they are much feister then the older ones, so there aren't too many times they hang out together.
5. For all of us all the wonderful friends we have made from blogging make us very happy (that is all of you reading this!!)
6. For the cats - catnip - no need to explain that one!
7. For me watching my favorite TV shows makes me happy - mainly because they are comedies (I stopped with dramas - they always make me sad).
8. For the cats the fact that the tree is STILL up makes them very happy!
9. For me, ok, I admit it, I like that the tree is up too, because we are still keeing it lit and it looks pretty, even without the ornaments.
10. For the kitties, getting lots of scritches makes them very happy!
So, we are supposed to pass this on to 10 friends, but we know that a lot of you out there have gotten this, and we are rebels, so we say anyone who would like it, and who hasn't gotten it already, is welcome to enjoy it. All our blogging friends make us so happy that we think it is the perfect award for all of you!!
See you tomorrow!