We feel very honored to have received the Superior Scribblers award from Milo and Alfie at The Cat's Meow! This is an award that was started by The Scholastic Scribe to celebrate their 200th post. We are very excited to have received it!
So of course, as with many other awards, there are some rules with it. They are:
1. Each Superior Scribbler (SS) must pass the Award on to 5 deserving blogger friends.
2. Each SS must link the author and name of the blog from whom he/she received the award.
3. Each SS must display the award on his/her blog and link to the post which explains the award.
4. Each SS is asked to visit the post which explains the award and add his/her name to the Mr. Linky List.
5. Each SS must post these rules on his/her blog.
So, we are passing this on to 5 of our blog friends - it is tough to choose because there are so many great sites! And it is very possible I am duplicating - I know a lot of you have gotten this already - but I can't remember everyone right now! I thought it would be fun if I pick one and then the cats each pick a site.
I picked Jake and Fergie at Two Special Wires because they always have the most amazing posts!
Kirzon picked the kitties over at Meezer Tails because Billy just cracks him up!
Lola picked Inigo and d'Artagnan at Rumblebum because they started Foxy Fridays to honor all the ladycats out in the CB!
Virgil - do you even have to ask! He of course picked Danielle at Life of a Spoiled Cat because he loves her and he thinks she deserves to be spoiled with awards!
And finally, Barney picked Gracie at Goodness Gracie because she is sweet and beautiful!
We wish we could give one to all of our blog friends because we love you all so much - but for once at least we are trying to follow the rules (see if that ever happens again!)