UNDER CONSTRUCTION!

Since it has been quite a long time since we have been active, we are going to be Under Construction for a while - trying new fonts, designs, and updating our sidebar stuff. Hopefully we will get it how we like it soon so it won't change too much!

Also - Can someone tell me how to get rid of the giant gap below this notice - I cannot figure out how to do it - thanks!!




Thursday, November 12, 2009

Wow!

So I wanted to post a quick update - at last check we had 113 comments! I have switched back to moderated so they won't show up as quick as before (I forgot to turn it off in the morning yesterday - sorry about that). I will have more pics later but I wanted to let you know the update so far.

Comments are open until next Wednesday so if you are behind you can still post!

ETA - If you have sent me a Christmas Card form but haven't heard from me don't worry - I just was lazy for my birthday and didn't check, and the night before I was busy with some cat craziness so I didn't get a chance then either. But I am getting them and will email you back with my info today or tomorrow.

3 comments:

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

That is a good turn out.

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Good job!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Anonymous said...

What a pawesome amount of comments! Santa Paws will be so grateful! And, we have your address from Paw~It~Forward? I think that's where we got it! MOL, mom's braindead!