UNDER CONSTRUCTION!

Since it has been quite a long time since we have been active, we are going to be Under Construction for a while - trying new fonts, designs, and updating our sidebar stuff. Hopefully we will get it how we like it soon so it won't change too much!

Also - Can someone tell me how to get rid of the giant gap below this notice - I cannot figure out how to do it - thanks!!




Saturday, November 28, 2009

We are still here

Hi Everyone, we haven't had a chance to post lately - between Thanksgiving and Christmas prep we are very busy this weekend. I should be back to posting and visiting on Monday - I plan to start fresh so I am only commenting on the newest posts for everyone (but I will be reading them all for sure). I am behind in getting the Christmas decorations up because outside took longer then planned, and because I ran out of light staples (special staples that are safe to use with lights), plus the light clips in the window keep poping off and so I have to try to find a way to fix them (so annoying), but hopefully I will have the tree up by Monday so I can get some pictures of the cats with it.

Oh, I tried to get Barney in the reindeer outfit - he got out of it on his own - I couldn't get any good pictures because he really hated it but I do have a few of him trying to escape from it that I will try to post. I think he knows that he won't have to wear it if he makes it so I can't take any pictures.

Also, I am planning to post a list of the people I have heard from for the Christmas card exchange - I got a few people who were interested but didn't send addresses - I have emailed you to let you know. I am still taking names so if you are interested please let me know - I haven't checked email lately either so if you have sent one I promise to get back to you on Monday.

7 comments:

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Good lukhk with evFURRYthing!

I khan't wait to see pikhs of Barney being tortured!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

Amy, I think se sent you our address, but it is filled in one of the broken laptops. Shadow wants to exchange with you, too. I should have the laptop fixed on Monday and can check you your email address.

dArtagnan Rumblepurr/Diego Hamlet Moonfur said...

Ohhh we hope we'll get to see the reindeer outfit!! C'mon Barney!

Angel Ginger Jasper said...

Dont you worry, do whatever you need and we will be here waiting.. HUgs GJ x

Anonymous said...

We know all about BUSY too! It's gonna be wild around here until January so we know what you mean.

Hee hee, can't wait to see Barney escaping from a costume....

One Cats Nip said...

Can't wait for the pics!!

Milo and Alfie said...

Oh, poor little Barney! He shouldn't hafta wear the outfit if he doesn't want to ~ 'cos we love him.