UNDER CONSTRUCTION!

Since it has been quite a long time since we have been active, we are going to be Under Construction for a while - trying new fonts, designs, and updating our sidebar stuff. Hopefully we will get it how we like it soon so it won't change too much!

Also - Can someone tell me how to get rid of the giant gap below this notice - I cannot figure out how to do it - thanks!!




Thursday, November 5, 2009

PetSmart Voluntarily Recalls Dentley’s Beef Hooves

This is more for the doggies out there I think but I wanted to let you know that this just popped up in my FDA Recalls RSS Feed - PetSmart Voluntarily Recalls Dentley’s Beef Hooves

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanx for the post! Will let efforuyone we know with woofies about it. Hope you're all doing well and we send you lots of Peace Purrs today!

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Tank woo fur sharing this!

It isn't my brand but it nevFUR hurts to get the wooo's out about it!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra