UNDER CONSTRUCTION!

Since it has been quite a long time since we have been active, we are going to be Under Construction for a while - trying new fonts, designs, and updating our sidebar stuff. Hopefully we will get it how we like it soon so it won't change too much!

Also - Can someone tell me how to get rid of the giant gap below this notice - I cannot figure out how to do it - thanks!!




Thursday, October 29, 2009

we'll see if this works!

Ok, so I am attempting a post from the new Computer via Windows Live writer. The new computer is not set UP yet-waiting on the windows 'disk to get here (Brad has it at work), so that is one thing. It is also a tablet so I am hoping it can read what I am writing.

Anyway. tomorrow is Floyds big Vet visit it is at 10 am CDT-SO if everyone could send some good news thoughts our way for A few hours tomorrow it would be greatly appreciated.

Other then that, there isn't too much to report. it is time for me to eat dinner, and I Still have to finish setting this up. If anything looks weird here. I blame the handwriting recognition!</ font >

10 comments:

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

I see a post!

Is it the post woo wanted it to be?

Paws khrossed fur tomorrow!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

Cool. We hope you like the new version of Windows.

dArtagnan Rumblepurr/Diego Hamlet Moonfur said...

SO MANY purrs for Floyd, please be well.

SeaThreePeeO said...

Good luck for Floyd's vet visit. We sent something nice for Floyd through the pst, but we have postal strikes going on here at the moment. So we're not sure when you will get it xxx

Brian's Home Blog said...

We are all sending great big purrs to Floyd and we like doing it because you're special Floyd!!!

Tober the Cat said...

*wonderful good news V-E-T visit!* I hope everything goes well, Floyd!

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

All paws and fingers crossed for Floyd!

Laura said...

We're all thinking of Floyd and hoping things go well today. Goodluck!

L. Alida said...

Oh Amy, it finally here! Your new computer! I remember how excited I was to get my orange Dell laptop. Yes, it's orange. :)
You have a "tabby" with handwriting recognition? How cool! I write my stories in longhand and have wondered what that new technology is like. I'm sure it's improved greatly.
I am holding Floyd in my thoughts. I am really hoping he can start feeling better. He reminds me so much of my Cody and he is about the same age, so I am quite fond of Floyd. Well, all of your kids are pretty special actually. :)
I will check back later to see if you updated.
Hugs,
Lorianna

Anonymous said...

Sending super~turbo purrayers to Floyd for his visit tomorrow!!! HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!