Ok, so the Kool-Kitty-Krew over at Scooter posted the answers to this the other day, and passed it along to anyone who wanted to do it. I wasn’t planning to but I realized that I was answering in my head whenever I saw them at someones blog. So I decided to answer them too – not only will you learn some facts about me but I think you will learn that I can be a bit of a smartass too. I am going to pass this on to anyone who would like to answer – have fun!
1. Where is your cell phone? Probably in my purse
2. Your hair? On my head
3. Your mother? Deceased – ashes scattered along Lake Michigan
4. Your father? Deceased – ashes currently at my uncles in Lacy WA waiting for me to visit to scatter them in Tacoma
5. Your favorite food? Depends on the day but right now it is the Mexican Would –be- Tortilla- if- I- did –not- always- forget- that- part Soup I made on Sunday. Oh or ice cream - that is my favorite right now because I could totally go for some Dean's Chocolate (my fave brand of Chocolate is Dean's - for other flavors I am less picky)
6. Your dream last night? I don’t remember much but I know I dream about tornados a lot so there was probably a tornado in there
7. Your favorite drink? Coke with a shot of tequila and lime juice (like a cuba libra with tequila instead of rum) but it varies from day to day. Also a fan of Dr Pepper and water with lemon
8. Your dream/goal? My dream is to have a lot of money to open a great cat shelter like Tabby’s Place and still be able to survive and have my mortgage paid and stuff (not to have to work at my current crappy job) – my goal is to save money for a new sofa ooh, or to go more then a few weeks between vet visits
9. What room are you in? Office - not saying if it is work or home - you aren't gonna trick me like that!
10. Your hobby? Blogging, sleeping, watching TV, making jewelry, playing with the cats
11. Your fear? Something happening to those I love
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? Napping at home (I want to be there in 6 minutes too but that isn’t going to happen!)
13. Where were you last night? At home watching TV – why did someone say something about me, because it is totally not true
14. Something that you aren’t? Stupid
15. Muffins? Hubcaps? (Seriously – what do they want to know here – do I like them? What kind do I like? Do they exist?)
16. Wish list item? Who’s paying for it – right now I have a wish list at Rings N Things with a bunch of jewelry findings on it but my ultimate wish list item is a total house remodel (or if it has to be on an actual wish list, a new sofa )
17. Where did you grow up? In a house in the suburbs
18. Last thing you did? Answer # 17
19. What are you wearing? Clothes
20. Your TV? Why, do you want to steal it – fat chance bub! It is an old giant Zenith console - no wait a Quasar - yeah, that is it. Sure Quasar - plus that is fun to say - say it out loud - Quasar (they made TV's right - I know they made Microwaves because for a while my mom worked in the Microwave division)
21. Your pets? 5 completely crazy cats who I adore more then anything on this earth
22. Friends? The early seasons were way better then the later ones – for me the best were before Rachel quit working at the coffee shop – you know when they actually used logical ages for the characters and stuff like that.
23. Your life? Way too stressful
24. Your mood? Stressed out
25. Missing someone? See 3&4
26. Vehicle? Thanks for reminding me that my car is still not fixed – it is a 2004 Mini Cooper S that needs a new catalytic converter
27. Something you’re not wearing? A coffee pot
28. Your favorite store? Thinkgeek.com (yeah, what of it), Metal Designz.com, Calumet Photographic, any hardware or office supply store, Ikea – yeah, I just love shopping so pretty much any store I am in is my favorite at that time
29. Your favorite color? For what item – for nail polish it is red, for walls I like a green, for pants I like black, for the sky I prefer blue, purple is always nice, for jewelry I would go clear (aka Diamond colored)
30. When was the last time you laughed? Last night – How I Met Your Mother and Big Bang Theory were hilarious!
31. Last time you cried? What time is it now?
32. Your best friend? Brad – how sappy is that that I pick the boyfriend
33. One place that I go to over and over? Well, work for one, and the vet for another
34. One person who emails me regularly? There is this Nigerian prince who needs my help….
35. Favorite place to eat? On the couch
Well, I hope you enjoyed learning a bit about me – I think it is important people know that I don’t wear coffee pots – I really hate coffee.