UNDER CONSTRUCTION!

Since it has been quite a long time since we have been active, we are going to be Under Construction for a while - trying new fonts, designs, and updating our sidebar stuff. Hopefully we will get it how we like it soon so it won't change too much!

Also - Can someone tell me how to get rid of the giant gap below this notice - I cannot figure out how to do it - thanks!!




Thursday, May 28, 2009

Sorry no recent posts

I have been sick the past few days so I haven't been posting. I will try to get a real post up tomorrow, with some new pictures (hopefully).

I also haven't been able to visit any of the blogs I visit and hope to get on that tomorrow too!

4 comments:

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

Take care of your self.

Tober the Cat said...

I hope you are feeling better!

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

WE hope you feel all better soonest!

Anonymous said...

We are very sorry you've been sick. Mom has been very busy putting everything onto the new hard drive after the other one got deaded. She's just about back to where she was before that 2 weeks ago. Never a dull moment it seems.