UNDER CONSTRUCTION!

Since it has been quite a long time since we have been active, we are going to be Under Construction for a while - trying new fonts, designs, and updating our sidebar stuff. Hopefully we will get it how we like it soon so it won't change too much!

Also - Can someone tell me how to get rid of the giant gap below this notice - I cannot figure out how to do it - thanks!!




Monday, May 11, 2009

More stuff later...

I wanted to post that I haven't fallen off the face of the earth - Mother's Day is always a tough weekend for me (as will be Father's Day), so I wasn't up to posting or visiting anyone much. I was way to weepy for that - any bad news, or sad news, or happy news, or cute pictures would have set me off. I will be catching up with everyone as I have time today, and will try and post some pictures when I am able tonight!

Also, the good news is that Floyd is feeling much "fuller" now - I think the amoxicillian is working well. He feel much less boney when you pet him and he is looking more like his old self. Yay!

7 comments:

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

Great news for Floyd!

Reese =^..^= said...

I'm sorry you were feeling a little sad. I hope you are better today. Sending purrayers and kitty kisses your way.

Anonymous said...

We are sorry you were weepy and sad, and hope you are feeling better. Yay for the news about Floyd! ANd we just love the before and after photo below! How quickly they grow!

The Monkeys said...

We're happy that Floyd is doing better and we hope that you feel better soon too!

The Island Cats said...

Glad Floyd is feeling better!!!

The Florida Furkids said...

We're sorry you had a rough day. (((Hugs)))


Thanks for all of your purrs and purrayers for our Daddy. We really appreciate your thoughtfulness.

Sniffie and the Florida Furkids

Milo and Alfie said...

Good news re Floydd.

((((((HUGS)))))) re Mother's Day.