UNDER CONSTRUCTION!

Since it has been quite a long time since we have been active, we are going to be Under Construction for a while - trying new fonts, designs, and updating our sidebar stuff. Hopefully we will get it how we like it soon so it won't change too much!

Also - Can someone tell me how to get rid of the giant gap below this notice - I cannot figure out how to do it - thanks!!




Friday, April 3, 2009

Life from a Cat's Perspective mentioned us!!

Wow, I always love it when we get mentioned on a site - it just makes me feel so good inside. Today we are mentioned on Life From A Cat's Perspective.: Finally & Furiends Friday with Samantha & Mr. Tigger. If you haven't been there please stop by and check it out. If you are coming to this site from there, let me say a big HELLO and WELCOME from everyone here at House of Cats!!!

Also, I saw that Virgil and Kirzon are now officially members of the The Tuxedo Gang Hideout. I am sure they are flaunting it to Lola and Floyd as we speak.

2 comments:

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

We stopped by this morning and added you to our reader so we could visit more!

The Island Cats said...

Hi there! Nice to meet all of you! We saw you featured over at Samantha's and Mr. Tigger's blog! We'll stop by again and hope you might visit us sometime too!

Wally, Ernie & Zoey