UNDER CONSTRUCTION!

Since it has been quite a long time since we have been active, we are going to be Under Construction for a while - trying new fonts, designs, and updating our sidebar stuff. Hopefully we will get it how we like it soon so it won't change too much!

Also - Can someone tell me how to get rid of the giant gap below this notice - I cannot figure out how to do it - thanks!!




Thursday, April 2, 2009

Just a quickie...

So the more I look at the picture, the more I think that the second one is of Abby, not Baxter - it is so hard to tell sometimes. Abby is smaller than Baxter by a lot, and the long fluffy ears made me think Baxter, but now I look and the eyes look more like Abby, so I think it is her.

I will get back to cat pictures later today, my attempt at April Fools wasn't really funny but at least it was cute. We are going to be at my aunts for Easter so I am going to take my camera to try and get some better pics of the doggies and also a couple of their two cats - we think one is related to Kirzon because he was at the same pet store at the same time, and they were all together. The other is not related directly but they are "cousins" so they count as part of the cat family.

No comments: