UNDER CONSTRUCTION!

Since it has been quite a long time since we have been active, we are going to be Under Construction for a while - trying new fonts, designs, and updating our sidebar stuff. Hopefully we will get it how we like it soon so it won't change too much!

Also - Can someone tell me how to get rid of the giant gap below this notice - I cannot figure out how to do it - thanks!!




Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Exciting News

Ok, so I didn't post any photos yesterday because last night I got a surprise - Brad got me a super cool video camera! So now I can video tape the cats too!! I just have to learn how to use it. It had to charge yesterday so I didn't really get a chance but I am hoping to be able to get something tonight to post.

I also want to say hi to all my blog friends - I know I have been bad about writing about you but I really do plan to do so - it has just been so crazy with the spring cleaning and my arm and Brad having been sick. Hopefully things will be calmer this weekend.

2 comments:

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

How exciting. We can't wait for videos!

The Island Cats said...

Can't wait to see the movies! We'll bring the popcorn!