UNDER CONSTRUCTION!

Since it has been quite a long time since we have been active, we are going to be Under Construction for a while - trying new fonts, designs, and updating our sidebar stuff. Hopefully we will get it how we like it soon so it won't change too much!

Also - Can someone tell me how to get rid of the giant gap below this notice - I cannot figure out how to do it - thanks!!




Thursday, October 23, 2008

Super Lazy This Week

I have been very lazy this week about updating. I was sick on Tuesday so there is that too.

Floyd is not doing great lately - he isn't eating much and he seems to have lost a bunch of weight again. He is acting like normal and is perky but he just seems really bony. He is going to the Vet on Saturday so I will hopefully know more then.

Anyway, here is a picture - I haven't taken any lately so this is one I had from a week or two ago of Kirzon and Virgil.

No comments: