UNDER CONSTRUCTION!

Since it has been quite a long time since we have been active, we are going to be Under Construction for a while - trying new fonts, designs, and updating our sidebar stuff. Hopefully we will get it how we like it soon so it won't change too much!

Also - Can someone tell me how to get rid of the giant gap below this notice - I cannot figure out how to do it - thanks!!




Friday, September 19, 2008

Still No Pictures

Ok, so there are still no pictures because I am still trying to get my new drive organized (I got a 1 TB external hard drive and moved all my pics, music, etc. to it because the hard drive on my laptop was full - and I haven't even had it a year - but I also wanted to be sure I had everything so I also added the stuff from a different external drive I had and our two back up drives which had stuff I knew had been deleted from the laptop and so now I have multiple copies of most songs and have to go through and delete them - and I am talking 4 copies on average per song, and I have over 6000 individual songs - probably more than 7000, but I am not sure - and it is taking a long time to get through. Anyway back to the cats stuff) but I had to post this story.

WARNING!!! The story gets kind of gross so you may not want to continue - you have been warned!!

So I give Virgil antibiotics for his upper resperitory infection, which seems a lot better but there is still medicine and I am supposed to finish it, so I am. So like with the rest of the cats I take him into the bathroom and close the door so he can't hide once he know it is medicine time. I had him in there with the medicine, and I had to pee and it was the bathroom, so I thought it seemed like a good time. Now, as I have mentioned, Virgil is very energetic and extremely fast (the other three were never as fast as he is). So I do my business and stand up to pull up my jeans and flush and in that 10 seconds he runs over and jumps up thinking the seat is down, and lands in the toilet, which I haven't flushed yet (eeeeeeewwwwwwwww!!!!!)!!!! He landed with his butt and back legs in the toilet and jumped out really quickly but still - eeeeeeewwwww!!! So I grabbed him and cleaned him off in the sink (wow, I am glad I only had to pee) which he hated (he isn't a fan of water) and then dried him off with a towel and cleaned up the mess he made. I have had cats do stupid things before (Floyd once jumped into a bowl of chocolate pudding and Kirzon has jumped into the unused toilet and filled bathtub more times than I can count) but I think this takes the cake. And again, can I just say eeeeeeeeewwwwwwww!!!!!

No comments: