UNDER CONSTRUCTION!

Since it has been quite a long time since we have been active, we are going to be Under Construction for a while - trying new fonts, designs, and updating our sidebar stuff. Hopefully we will get it how we like it soon so it won't change too much!

Also - Can someone tell me how to get rid of the giant gap below this notice - I cannot figure out how to do it - thanks!!




Monday, May 23, 2011

A couple cute pics

These are just 2 cute pictures I took of the cats on their heart shaped cat cushion this weekend - one of Gus sleeping and a close up of Barney because he was just too cute to pass up. I hope you like them! The rest of my post for today is below this one.


14 comments:

Angel Gracie=^o.o^= said...

Just love the photos. You two certainly are catching up on some rest. I wish I could teleport right over and snuggle right down with Barney. Sigh!
Don't worry about the mousie. I have many laying around the house and I will send you another some, maybe even a couple. I have played with them so you will have my scent on them. You are such a great bro for letting your sissies play with your toys. Way to go!

Princess Jasmine said...

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww, don't you both look soooooo cute. What a lovely cushion two, just perfect for you both :)xx

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

Gus an Barney sure love that cat bed! We hope they dont fight about it.

Old Kitty said...

Awwwwwwwwwwwwww!! Beautiful pics! Take care
x

Admiral Hestorb said...

OH I wish my mommy could find such a cushion. She would buy it right away!!! You both look adorable!

Anonymous said...

Aww--sweet!

Purrfect Haven said...

how sweet. Love Darcy, Bing and Helen xxx

Fuzzy Tales said...

Aww, the pics are adorable!

Random Felines said...

awwwww - VERY handsome mancats!!!

SASS....Sammy Andy Shelly Sierra said...

Wonderful snaps!!!!!!!!!!!

Love to y'all.

Rene said...

Aaaaaaaawww, super cute.

Summer at sparklecat.com said...

That is a great cat cushion!

The Adventures of Scarlett and Melly said...

Aww, so cute!

Sagira said...

Those are some cute pics. :)