UNDER CONSTRUCTION!

Since it has been quite a long time since we have been active, we are going to be Under Construction for a while - trying new fonts, designs, and updating our sidebar stuff. Hopefully we will get it how we like it soon so it won't change too much!

Also - Can someone tell me how to get rid of the giant gap below this notice - I cannot figure out how to do it - thanks!!




Tuesday, January 18, 2011

REally Quick One

Hi Everyone. We are still here but visiting isn't happening right now because my cold is slamming me and making me queasy if I look at the computer too long. I got a bit of visiting done last week, but only got through J - after that the cold got worse. Hopefully it will be gone soon and I can get back to looking at the computer screen for more than a couple minutes (it makes the move at work a good thing because I am off the computer - well, ok that is the only plus). The cats are all doing good - I hope that everyone is ok, and happy and healthy out there. I miss you all so much!! I will be back soon - I will come up with an idea, I am sure of it.

Miss you all and sending out lots of purrs for everyone to stay happy and healthy and safe!!

27 comments:

Brian's Home Blog said...

I sure do hope you feel better soon. Our snow finally left and we were able to send Hugo on to his next destination. We'll let you know when he arrives. I'm glad all the kitties are doing good.

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

We hope you get to feeling better soon

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Feel better soon Amy!

purrin
xoxox
♥♥♥

Cat and DOG Chat With Caren said...

Hang in there and hope you are feeling more like yourself real soon!

Katnip Lounge said...

glerk...snerk...gurgle.

Colds are the PITS! Get well soon, Amy! Luv from alla us at the Lounge!

Cindy said...

Hopefully you'll be well soon. No fun.

Sweet Purrfections said...

Hope you get over that nasty cold soon.

BeadedTail said...

We're sending purrs for you to get well soon!

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

Get well soon! We are sendin purrs...

Milo and Alfie Marshall said...

Hi Amy, we hope yoo feel tons better soon 'cos we all love yoo in our howse!

Old Kitty said...

Get well soon Amy!! Rest and take things easy and take lots of vitamin c!! Take care and hugs to your adorable kitties! xx

Hannah and Lucy said...

Hope you feel much better soon.

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

Colds are awful. Take good care of yourself!

SASS....Sammy Andy Shelly Sierra said...

We are purraying you will soon be better, sweet Amy. xxxxxxxxxx

Anonymous said...

Get-well wishes! Hope you feel better soon!

My Mind's Eye said...

Amy we are sorry to hear you have that nasty cold bug that is going around. Take care of yourself,
Madi and Mom

Rene said...

I was sick last week, so I know how you feel. Get well and let the kitties pile up around you and purr you well!

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

Just wanted to let you know that Hugo arrived safely at our place today and we are making him feel comfy and "like at home" as best we can. We will start posting about his visit tomorrow.

Tonight, he just wants to sleep after his journey here...

We have some fun adventures planned for the next week!

Mark Mews
Ayla, Iza, and The Big Thing

White Dog Blog said...

We miss you back and hope your cold and the work move stress disappear soon. Glad all the kitties are doing well...we think of you LOTS.

Hannah and Lucy said...

We hope you will feel better soon.

Sagira said...

Hope that you feel better soon.

meowmeowmans said...

We hope you feel better soon, Amy!

Noll's Nip said...

Hi....sorry you aren't feeling well. I hope by now you are better :)

Brian's Home Blog said...

Hey, you really need to go check on Hugo, he's breaking some big news...

Hugo Breaking News

Love Meow said...

awww feel better Amy. My kitties are purring for you.

We just raised over $255 for our third commentathon. Yay! I added up all the comments since Oct because the comment counter was broken. I am going to feature a shelter next week. So excited about it. We have raised a total of $655 including the last 2 commentathons. :) $1,345 to go until I reach my goal :)

Neeko said...

Glad to learn that all the Kitties are doing well and staying warm :o)
Sending healing vibes your way!

Smooches,
Neeko :o)

caspersmom said...

What cute photos of you Stella. Don't worry, my Mom doesn't get to visit much either which I get mad at her for. Seems like the whole world is cold. It was real cold here a couple weeks ago but today it got up in the 70's. Windy though. Sure hope your Mom gets better and gets rid of the headaches.

Casper